To view the battery consumption on your iOS device, tap Settings, scroll down and tap on Battery. At the bottom of the next page, under the Battery Usage heading, you can view the percentage of battery each app is using. Tapping on the clock icon on the right hand side of the screen will break the numbers down into the time the app spent in the foreground versus the time spent in the background.
Articles in this section
- New Feature: Sending a Glympse using iOS System Share
- Open Received Glympse in App by Default
- How to Modify My Places: iOS
- How to Add My Places: iOS
- How to Request Location: iOS
- Open Received Glympse in Browser by Default
- How to set up Linked Accounts: iOS
- Changing Language: iOS
- iOS: How do I delete my Glympse account?
- Sharing your location via WhatsApp