A Premium Tag predefined route allows you to create up to seven specific routes with the ability to assign a different route every day. This allows you to plan visits and guide people to the designated locations, ensuring they know where to meet you on different days.
- Open the Glympse Consumer App
- Navigate to “Tags” on the bottom menu
- If you haven’t purchased a Glympse Premium Tag, create that by following the support article “......”
- Choose the tag you want to edit
- Scroll down until you see “Predefined Routes”
- Click on “+” icon
- Choose “Create New Route”
- Tap on the map to add points to your route
- As you add points to the map, they will be displayed as list items at the top of the screen, with each point given a letter for identification.
- You can delete any point by pressing the ‘-’ symbol next to the point in the list or rearrange the order of the points by holding, dragging, and dropping items in the list.
- Press "Save" in the top right corner and set the name for your route.
Be sure to follow our guide “Choose a Route from My List of Predefined Routes” for directions on how to select your preferred route for the event.