When you have created multiple predefined routes, you want to ensure that ONLY the route for today’s parade is selected. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the Glympse Consumer App
- Navigate to “Tags” on the bottom menu
- If you haven’t purchased a Glympse Premium Tag, create that by following the support article "Purchasing a Premium Tag"
- Choose the tag you want to edit
- Scroll down until you see “Predefined Routes”
- Click on “+” icon
- Within the pop up window, choose an existing route you want to display
- When you are satisfied with your selection, press “Save”
If multiple routes are shown under the predefined routes, deselect all other routes you don’t want to be displayed during the event. Be sure to press “Save” once you are done.
If you want to quickly change to another route, follow the same step above and remove any unwanted routes from the list.