Editing an existing predefined route is easy!
- Open the Glympse Consumer App
- Navigate to “Tags” on the bottom menu
- If you haven’t purchased a Glympse Premium Tag, create that by following the support article “Purchasing a Premium Tag”
- Choose the tag you want to edit
- Scroll down until you see “Predefined Routes”
- Click on “+” icon
- Within the pop up window, choose an existing route you want to display
- Under the “Predefined Routes” box, press on the "pencil" icon to edit the route
- Tap on the map to add points
- Delete any point by pressing the ‘-’ symbol next to the location in the list above
- You can rearrange the order of the points by holding, dragging, and dropping locations on the list
- Press save on in the top right corner to confirm
- When you are satisfied with your edits, press “Save”
Alternatively, you can edit Predefined Routes by pressing the “G” symbol at the bottom of the screen and selecting the “Manage Predefined Routes” option.