Connect Evernote with Glympse to save your Glympse trails for future reference. Glympse will save a map of your Glympse trail to a dedicated folder in Evernote. This is a useful feature for users to capture a favorite run, archive a special trip, document a group meet-up, or to capture miles driven for business purposes.
- When sending a Glympse, tap the plus sign in the top right corner to add recipients.
- Under "Linked Accounts," select Evernote as a recipient.
- If you haven't already linked your Evernote account, the app will prompt you to do so.
- Tap the back arrow to go back to the "New Glympse" menu.
- Once you are ready to send your Glympse, tap "Send". Your Glympse trail will be saved to your Evernote in a folder called "My Glympse Trails" once the Glympse has expired. You will see a snapshot of your trail along with the details of each Glympse you've saved.