Yes, that is possible to use Glympse on two devices with the same Apple ID. Nevertheless, if you have used the backup and restore feature of iTunes to restore data from one device to another, you may experience some inaccuracies in your location points while using Glympse. To resolve this conflict, simply delete & reinstall the Glympse app on one of the devices.
Articles in this section
- New Feature: Sending a Glympse using iOS System Share
- Open Received Glympse in App by Default
- How to Modify My Places: iOS
- How to Add My Places: iOS
- How to Request Location: iOS
- Open Received Glympse in Browser by Default
- How to set up Linked Accounts: iOS
- Changing Language: iOS
- iOS: How do I delete my Glympse account?
- Sharing your location via WhatsApp