NOTE: Glympse will only support the following platforms: Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S3.
1. After launching the old Glympse app, the following dialog will be displayed.
2. This will take you to the Galaxy Apps Store.
3. Click Ok on the following dialog.
4. You will see one of the following two screens; tap Install.
Deleting the old App
1. From the Gear watch, press the Home button to go to all apps.
2. Long press on any icon to enter Edit mode.
3. Tap the delete icon (the circle with red line) on the old app (highlighted below)
4. Tap Ok to Uninstall.
From Your Phone
1. Open the Gear app on your Android device and go to the Settings tab.
2. Click on Apps under the Settings tab.
3. Open the menu on this page (three dots on the top right of the screen) and select "Uninstall"
4. Tap the delete icon (the circle with red line) on the old app (highlighted below)
5. You should now have the new Glympse app installed on your Samsung Gear S device.