Your technicians who have downloaded Glympse PRO on their mobile device will have their location automatically shared when they mark “en route” in the app. Customers can easily access the technician’s real-time ETA and location by clicking on the unique web link provided in their text/email notification. There is no need for your customers to download an app.
Articles in this section
- Can I add more than 10 licenses?
- Can I create an order in another time zone?
- I'm an "Admin" and I forgot my password
- My technician accidentally deleted his invitation to Glympse PRO. What do I do now?
- My technician didn't receive an invite after being added to Glympse PRO
- Can my technician create an order?
- My technician/staff forgot their password, what do I do now?
- What type of "Proof of Delivery" options does Glympse PRO offer?
- What happens if my driver doesn't reach the customer's location on time?
- How do I get feedback from my customers?