If the driver doesn't reach the customers location on time, Glympse PRO will automatically notify the customer that the driver is running late. The customer can see the technician in real-time, much like a ride-sharing experience.
Articles in this section
- Which countries is Glympse PRO currently available?
- Can I add more than 10 licenses?
- Can I create an order in another time zone?
- I'm an "Admin" and I forgot my password
- My technician accidentally deleted his invitation to Glympse PRO. What do I do now?
- My technician didn't receive an invite after being added to Glympse PRO
- Can my technician create an order?
- My technician/staff forgot their password, what do I do now?
- What type of "Proof of Delivery" options does Glympse PRO offer?
- What happens if my driver doesn't reach the customer's location on time?