- Login into Glympse PRO
- Click on your “Account” icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on “account & billing”
- Type in your login email address and enter code received via email (this is done for security purposes)
- Click on “Payment Methods”
- Click on “Add New” to enter new payment method
- Once finished, click “add” to save payment method
We accept major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
Glympse PRO allows users to add multiple payment methods. If there is more than one payment method, users will select one as the “primary” payment method and the other as the “backup” payment method.
The “primary” payment method will be charged for all your payments automatically. The “backup” payment method will only be charged when your “primary” payment method fails.