In order to share your location to a private group, you must first be a member of or create a private group. Instructions to create a private group can be found here.
Once you have joined or created a group, you can share your location to other members of the group by following these steps:
1. Open the navigation menu in the upper left corner.
2. Select the private group.
3. On the group map screen, click on the Glympse G icon at the bottom of the screen, and then select Share.
4. The Glympse Configurator will appear. You can choose to add a message and destination, set the duration of the Glympse to be sent, and/or pick a mode of travel from this screen. After these have been set, click send in the upper right.
5. A message will appear indicating that you have successfully shared your location with the group.