If enabled, when a customer provides feedback that is 4 stars or above, they will be automatically prompted to leave feedback on your preferred external review website such as Google, Yelp, or Angie's List.
You will need to have your “Review Link URL” prepared to start this process from your review website of choice. If you don’t have this already, please follow the tutorial from the respective review website:
- Google: Get Google reviews - Google Business Profile Help
- Yelp: How to Link Directly to your Yelp Review Page
- Angie’s List: Angie's List Leave Review Link Setup Guide
Once you have your review link ready, please follow the rest of these steps:
- Click on “customize” tab
- Scroll down to “Feedback Review Link”
- Paste your Review Link URL into the “URL” box
- Select the “Type” of review this URL will link to
To test this, scroll to the top of the “Customize” tab and select “Preview” to view each step in the customer journey. Click on each step until you reach the the feedback window.
Note: Remember, the external feedback review link will only appear when a customer leaves at least a 4 star review. Any feedback below 4 stars will not show this window.